Author Topic: Friday and stuff.  (Read 3039 times)

anster-lad

Friday and stuff.
« on: Fri, Jun 28, 2013, 09:18 AM »
Happy Friday!

What are your plans for the weekend?

I will be watching the Lions in their second test tomorrow morning. Preferably with a bacon roll if anyone wants to make one and bring it to me.

Kimmers

Re: Friday and stuff.
« Reply #1 on: Fri, Jun 28, 2013, 09:32 AM »
Happy Friday!

I will be watching the Lions in their second test tomorrow morning. Preferably with a bacon roll if anyone wants to make one and bring it to me.
The husband got a motorbike recently. (It absolves me for making him live in Baltimore, USA for 3 years whilst I finished my grad work!)  ::)
If the roads stay dry, he's keen for us to take a trip to Anstruther for a chippy and a wander around.  ;D

Rosti

« Reply #2 on: Fri, Jun 28, 2013, 11:17 AM »
I am about to head off on Hols down to Norfolk/Suffolk for two weeks.
Will be travelling in the car while the Lions game is on.:-(
Cheers now.

Jackie

« Reply #3 on: Fri, Jun 28, 2013, 13:08 PM »
Gardening and watching Glastonbury.  Not necessarily in that order.

michi_p

« Reply #4 on: Fri, Jun 28, 2013, 13:20 PM »
as i feared this is happening on the one weekend that i cannot make. and i really want to...ach well.

have fun everyone. i will wait till next time.

michi_p

« Reply #5 on: Fri, Jun 28, 2013, 13:21 PM »
what happened there...wrong feed. sorry.

anster-lad

« Reply #6 on: Fri, Jun 28, 2013, 13:46 PM »
as i feared this is happening on the one weekend that i cannot make. and i really want to...ach well.

Jackie's gardening? I'm sure she'll do it again this summer.

Scotpaulabear

« Reply #7 on: Fri, Jun 28, 2013, 14:04 PM »
It's my friend's 30th and he's having all-day festivities tomorrow - am shelving my detox for the day and throwing myself in  :o :D

Uncle Ellwyn

« Reply #8 on: Fri, Jun 28, 2013, 14:37 PM »
Happy Friday!

You follow the Detroit Lions also?  I thought you were just a Jets fan.  ;)

anster-lad

« Reply #9 on: Fri, Jun 28, 2013, 14:47 PM »
Happy Friday!

You follow the Detroit Lions also?  I thought you were just a Jets fan.  ;)

As much as I like Matt Stafford, there's no way I'm spending my Saturday morning watching him :)

czefski

« Reply #10 on: Fri, Jun 28, 2013, 16:32 PM »
Stag weekend in Newcastle. H'way the lads.

Dubster

« Reply #11 on: Fri, Jun 28, 2013, 17:03 PM »
5 am start for a day trip to Durham University for the Open Day with Dubster Junior. 

Getting a bit campus weary now, having done UCL and Imperial College yesterday and today (and Edinburgh and St.Andrews a few weeks back).  That said, the Physics Talk today was actually quite entertaining (liquid nitrogen and balloons were involved, which made a change).  Been given strict instructions to keep my mouth shut and not make a parental spectacle of myself on these visits.  Not easy, I can tell you...

Kimmers

« Reply #12 on: Fri, Jun 28, 2013, 17:08 PM »
5 am start for a day trip to Durham University for the Open Day with Dubster Junior. 

Getting a bit campus weary now, having done UCL and Imperial College yesterday and today (and Edinburgh and St.Andrews a few weeks back).  That said, the Physics Talk today was actually quite entertaining (liquid nitrogen and balloons were involved, which made a change).  Been given strict instructions to keep my mouth shut and not make a parental spectacle of myself on these visits.  Not easy, I can tell you...
I thought embarrassing your children after 16+ years of raising them was a given right?  :P Not that I would know, mind.

Scotpaulabear

« Reply #13 on: Fri, Jun 28, 2013, 20:56 PM »

I thought embarrassing your children after 16+ years of raising them was a given right?  :P Not that I would know, mind.

My mom does it now and we're waaay past 16 years  ::)

anster-lad

« Reply #14 on: Sat, Jun 29, 2013, 00:29 AM »