Author Topic: fence song of the day...  (Read 42446 times)

Deegers

Re: fence song of the day...
« Reply #330 on: Thu, Nov 02, 2017, 17:49 PM »
Tonight Matthew,

It has to be.....

The Craft of Talking from PFB12.

in my top 5 of pickets, ever!

Nico Brad

« Reply #331 on: Tue, Nov 07, 2017, 12:27 PM »
Lewis and Harris... Just brilliant.

Die Sehnsucht

« Reply #332 on: Tue, Nov 07, 2017, 14:26 PM »
‘twas brillig

MirrorMan

« Reply #333 on: Wed, Nov 08, 2017, 09:55 AM »
‘twas brillig

Nooo! The few times I've listened to that I see Michael Gove's disembodied head (two of 'em actually) dancing with the music in front of my speakers.

I have to skip it now................ :)

Die Sehnsucht

« Reply #334 on: Wed, Nov 08, 2017, 18:22 PM »
‘twas brillig

Nooo! The few times I've listened to that I see Michael Gove's disembodied head (two of 'em actually) dancing with the music in front of my speakers.

No, no, nooooooo!!! Trying hard to get this grossly disturbing image out of my head now. Before reading this, all I had in mind was a brilliant track complemented by an ingenious use of superb literary nonsense. Why did you have to spoil that for me... ?  :'(

bayern

« Reply #335 on: Thu, Nov 09, 2017, 17:20 PM »
Moon Barking ;)

MirrorMan

« Reply #336 on: Thu, Nov 09, 2017, 19:55 PM »
‘twas brillig

No, no, nooooooo!!! Trying hard to get this grossly disturbing image out of my head now. Before reading this, all I had in mind was a brilliant track complemented by an ingenious use of superb literary nonsense. Why did you have to spoil that for me... ?  :'(

Sorry! Just try and concentrate on the visage of Mr. Carroll and maybe Mr. Gove's gurnings will disappear into the ether........  (Mind you, it didn't work for me!):)

Die Sehnsucht

« Reply #337 on: Thu, Nov 09, 2017, 22:43 PM »
‘twas brillig

Sorry! Just try and concentrate on the visage of Mr. Carroll and maybe Mr. Gove's gurnings will disappear into the ether........  (Mind you, it didn't work for me!):)

Too late. A two-headed Gove-Jabberwock throwing shapes ‘Gangnam Style’ between my speakers got stuck in my head.
MirrorMan, you have corrupted a beautiful track, and a beautiful poem. 

Chaffinch

« Reply #338 on: Fri, Nov 10, 2017, 17:22 PM »
Princess Pop Instrumental - UNCLE BEESLY