Author Topic: I only want you for your money  (Read 176 times)

broon

I only want you for your money
« on: Sun, Dec 09, 2018, 03:48 AM »
Aye hello, it is I, onthefly.
In a bid to raise some cash for a charity that's very close to my own wallet; I've a small bundle of EP1.2 up for grabs.
25 copies https://onthefly.bandcamp.com/album/ep1-x-cyan

All proceeds will go entirely to myself, mostly on boring shit, but if I can stretch a pint I will gratefully toast your kind donation.

I do need to get myself back over here more often to break free from the net bubble I've found myself trapped in.

If you already got a copy of Cyan batch 1, get in touch and I'll send you new mixes over around 17th December.
Hope yer aw guid  :-* x

« Last Edit: Sun, Dec 09, 2018, 03:57 AM by broon »

baldpar

Re: I only want you for your money
« Reply #1 on: Sun, Dec 09, 2018, 08:58 AM »
Ordered. It'll be good to hear some new stuff. Always enjoyed the stuff you put out through Fence on the past.

broon

Re: I only want you for your money
« Reply #2 on: Tue, Dec 11, 2018, 21:40 PM »
Thank you  8) Much appreciated.
The EPs are a bit of an experiment, a new model I'm experimenting with, but also a plan with milestones that will force me to release some tracks.
Early releases of each EP should be regarded as 'beta' releases, they'll revise over time until I'm happy with the mixes.
For anyone that buys any revision of the EP, they'll automatically get the new mixes as each revision is made to the EP.
Hopefully by the end of this I'll be able to compile an album from the best bits.
otf x

p.s. If you'd like to obtain any EPs but avoid Bandcamp/Paypal, shoot me a message and we can sort else out.
« Last Edit: Tue, Dec 11, 2018, 21:46 PM by broon »