Author Topic: headphone query  (Read 3380 times)

Dubster

Re: headphone query
« Reply #15 on: Wed, Oct 07, 2015, 22:59 PM »
ended up going for the bose noise
cancellers. bloody good they are
too. never really been a headphone
kinda-guy but enjoying them immensely.
the dan lyth album has taken on a whole
new meaning.  :)
please tell me if the cable lasts

I have shied away from buying expensive headphones (and by expensive, I mean 80, not your 200+ bank-breaking ones) after buying some Sennheiser ones and losing sound in one ear after two months AND I took really good care of them. 

Cant be doing with the over the ear jobs as they dont fit in my teeny weeny handbag.  That's probably the REAL reason Funky doesn't do them

franzkafka

• owen edelsten
« Reply #16 on: Wed, Oct 07, 2015, 23:32 PM »
are you sure you haven't just gone stone deaf in one ear?  All that zeppelin and Who and that. And youre blaming the poor headphones.

funky_nomad

« Reply #17 on: Thu, Oct 08, 2015, 09:00 AM »
Cant be doing with the over the ear jobs as they dont fit in my teeny weeny handbag.  That's probably the REAL reason Funky doesn't do them
Who are you accusing of having a teeny weeny??? Plus, it's a bit chilly out today.

Dubster

« Reply #18 on: Thu, Oct 08, 2015, 09:48 AM »
are you sure you haven't just gone stone deaf in one ear?  All that zeppelin and Who and that. And youre blaming the poor headphones.
it's a fair cop, my poor musical taste has severely damaged my hearing

True story - Mr Dubster HAS been deaf in one ear all week.  Am hoping his hearing will be fully restored for Saturday's Barbican gig. :o

Dubster

« Reply #19 on: Thu, Oct 08, 2015, 09:52 AM »
Who are you accusing of having a teeny weeny??? Plus, it's a bit chilly out today.
;D

stephen

« Reply #20 on: Thu, Oct 08, 2015, 16:31 PM »
I have noise cancelling on right now and it's not making a difference with the prick at the next table talking about how important he is. I might have to shit on my plate and shove it in his face.

Dubster

« Reply #21 on: Thu, Oct 08, 2015, 16:52 PM »
I have noise cancelling on right now and it's not making a difference with the prick at the next table talking about how important he is. I might have to shit on my plate and shove it in his face.
I would pay to see that