Author Topic: Sale of the Century  (Read 6407 times)

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
Re: Sale of the Century
« Reply #15 on: Thu, Jan 07, 2016, 23:06 PM »
Is it true that all vinyl records have to be made outside UK?

franzkafka

• owen edelsten
« Reply #16 on: Thu, Jan 07, 2016, 23:20 PM »

D'you mean like Marks and Spencer's sandwiches?  They're all made in Bulgaria and deep frozen for 3 years before they go on sale.
I dont think they could do that with vinyl, I mean the boy bands would be middle aged before their records hit the shops. 

kwaing

« Reply #17 on: Thu, Jan 07, 2016, 23:36 PM »
The umpteenth of January 201 at noon.

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
« Reply #18 on: Fri, Jan 08, 2016, 08:25 AM »

D'you mean like Marks and Spencer's sandwiches?  They're all made in Bulgaria and deep frozen for 3 years before they go on sale.
I dont think they could do that with vinyl, I mean the boy bands would be middle aged before their records hit the shops.

I had a drunken conversation on New Year's Day with one of our friends and had a fuzzy recollection of him saying something about the best vinyl being produced in Germany or maybe it was just a dream!!!!    However, do like M&S seafood selection sandwiches and they are really quite cold when you open them so your theory could be right!   😊

whiskeypriest

« Reply #19 on: Sat, Jun 24, 2017, 04:29 AM »
Hi Kenny,

Is it possible for you to ship albums to the U.S.?  Do you currently have a paypal option?  And, finally, how can I find a list of what you have available?

AETC

« Reply #20 on: Mon, Jun 26, 2017, 13:40 PM »
Hi

owing to a severe lack of stock/staff/stamina the fence mail order department is currently closed. we hope to have a couple of new picket fence titles ready for the autumn, and there are still a few titles available from monorail in Glasgow. Hope that's of some help.

aetc