Author Topic: High JAMP, Raspberry JAMP, Standard JAMP  (Read 1566 times)

baldpar

Re: High JAMP, Raspberry JAMP, Standard JAMP
« Reply #30 on: Fri, Mar 26, 2021, 07:46 AM »
Oh, these live performances are in addition to what we offer up for subscription by the way. A gift from us. Folks miss out on free stuff all the time, itís character building.

In lieu of actual live gigs, itís the best we can offer. Sounds to us though like itís a dud from the off, eh?

On a happier note, Hamish Hawk has a new video coming soon for a song all about badminton.

Can't wait to hear more new music from Hamish. Caterpillar, the latest single, is brilliant and has been getting a lot of plays on 6 music. Are AETC / Fence involved in the new album at all?

kwaing

« Reply #31 on: Fri, Mar 26, 2021, 08:48 AM »
Not sure of the exact set up, but I think I heard mention of Assai being involved? My hearingís not brilliant, and when folks speak behind masks the very frequencies I need are missing to the point I can now hear what I want to hear.

For once everyone seems to agree with me.

franzkafka

• owen edelsten
« Reply #32 on: Fri, Mar 26, 2021, 09:08 AM »
Hmm ... doesnít really sound like much fun, and the comments would all be negative. This way we get the negative comments out of the way before weíve even got started. For good measure, iíll add a few of these  ;D ;D ;D for iím finding this all very funny now.

*unsubscribes*

Apologies if I stuck a pin into a raw nerve - it wasn't my intention.  I did moan but it was a positive moan.  I was irked at not getting to hear what you were up to. I accept completely that you sent us three pesky announcements and I still managed to miss it.  But it was online for only three nanoseconds or something.
I know you put an awful lot of effort into what you do and that we often get to see or hear the results for free. I appreciate that, and love what you do.

Please resubscribe!

franzkafka

• owen edelsten
« Reply #33 on: Fri, Mar 26, 2021, 09:09 AM »
oops, the underline was just supposed to be under the word 'positive'

kwaing

« Reply #34 on: Fri, Mar 26, 2021, 12:40 PM »
*resubscribed*

More than happy to witter on about modular synths all the same.

stephen

« Reply #35 on: Fri, Mar 26, 2021, 14:13 PM »
oops, the underline was just supposed to be under the word 'positive'

Don't pander to their arrogance. Someone needs to take these musicians down a peg or two.

I'm going to make sure my payments occasionally come out and occasionally bounce. I won't know when. I'll be too busy carrying a pint of milk. If you see me with the pint of milk you may make eye contact, but don't expect me to know how much it costs.

franzkafka

• owen edelsten
« Reply #36 on: Fri, Mar 26, 2021, 14:58 PM »
Don't pander to their arrogance. Someone needs to take these musicians down a peg or two.

I'm going to make sure my payments occasionally come out and occasionally bounce. I won't know when. I'll be too busy carrying a box with Shrodingers cat inside. If you see me with the box, you may make eye contact, but don't expect me to let you see the cat.

You're quite right, who do they think they are, making that racket all the bloody time and hiding behind lamp-posts. It's not on.

kwaing

« Reply #37 on: Fri, Mar 26, 2021, 21:41 PM »
I think youíll find them peeing behind lamp posts, and maybe even into pint sized milk cartons?

czefski

« Reply #38 on: Sat, Mar 27, 2021, 12:05 PM »
If Franz pees against the lamppost and nobody hears it, does he have prostrate problem?

franzkafka

• owen edelsten
« Reply #39 on: Sat, Mar 27, 2021, 13:51 PM »
if franz pees against the lamppost, and no one hears it, it will be because he has peed in the trouser pocket of a musician who was concealed there to avoid his/her performance being seen.

franzkafka

• owen edelsten
« Reply #40 on: Sat, Mar 27, 2021, 16:36 PM »
with a large  ;) wink, clearly

NichoBI

• My Website
« Reply #41 on: Fri, Apr 23, 2021, 09:06 AM »
This showed up on the JAMP channel yesterday without so much as a message, thought I'd draw some attention to it
https://youtu.be/akESznB4kYA

Deegers

« Reply #42 on: Tue, Apr 27, 2021, 17:51 PM »
This showed up on the JAMP channel yesterday without so much as a message, thought I'd draw some attention to it
https://youtu.be/akESznB4kYA

It's modular madness, NichoBI, jumbo cord flares next!