Author Topic: Attention ALL Patreons  (Read 614 times)

AETC

• Global Moderator
Attention ALL Patreons
« on: Thu, Dec 03, 2020, 17:31 PM »
At the start of next week the JAMP admin team will be queueing up at the Crail post van to send out these beauties

http://www.ky-10.com/catch/4594044831/jamp-calendar/11541240

to all Standard, Raspberry and High JAMP Patreons (along with November’s album of the month for the High JAMP brigade). From the middle of next week your postie will no doubt be leaving you a little red card marked “parcel too big for your letterbox”.

December’s album of the month is a re-recorded collection of songs from 1999 that you would have heard kc playing live in the West Port Hotel, St.Andrews, with Stu Ross aka reporter on keys. The live bootleg quality of these new analogue recordings is no accident. The accompanying video will be as entertaining and immense as usual, so please be patient for our womenfolk (sorry snowflakes, I’m from the 70s) have plenty additional tasks needing done this month, not least thinking up night time shenanigans for those pesky elves.

Festive Greetings.

Deegers

Re: Attention ALL Patreons
« Reply #1 on: Fri, Dec 04, 2020, 18:19 PM »
At the start of next week the JAMP admin team will be queueing up at the Crail post van to send out these beauties

http://www.ky-10.com/catch/4594044831/jamp-calendar/11541240

to all Standard, Raspberry and High JAMP Patreons (along with November’s album of the month for the High JAMP brigade). From the middle of next week your postie will no doubt be leaving you a little red card marked “parcel too big for your letterbox”.

December’s album of the month is a re-recorded collection of songs from 1999 that you would have heard kc playing live in the West Port Hotel, St.Andrews, with Stu Ross aka reporter on keys. The live bootleg quality of these new analogue recordings is no accident. The accompanying video will be as entertaining and immense as usual, so please be patient for our womenfolk (sorry snowflakes, I’m from the 70s) have plenty additional tasks needing done this month, not least thinking up night time shenanigans for those pesky elves.

Festive Greetings.

Seasons Felicitations

This is very exciting news, for the elves minimally.

Lavinia

« Reply #2 on: Sat, Dec 05, 2020, 14:05 PM »
Great calendar especially Paul’s page brought back lots of great memories of happy days hopefully we will get back to some normality during 2021 and I will still take my chances in the front row!

Jackie

« Reply #3 on: Thu, Mar 04, 2021, 17:07 PM »
Bit late to the party but 1999 is rather good😊 love The Cowboy Song.

kwaing

« Reply #4 on: Wed, Mar 10, 2021, 16:57 PM »
It ain’t much of a cowboy song now is it? The original live version had Billy Pilgrim RIP answering with “damn straight” if I remember.

The bass line was just the C major scale. We used coconuts for horse’s hooves.