Lavinia

Re: Drawing
« Reply #3 on: Sat, May 01, 2021, 16:32 PM »
Yes itís that calendar again

whiskeypriest

« Reply #4 on: Fri, May 07, 2021, 17:57 PM »
and do a cryptic quiz.

I forgot to send a drawing.  What is the cryptic quiz?  I've looked through the zine, the calendar, and all the music.  I know there is a particular thing we were told might come in handy, but I am not sure if that is it.  Thank you for any light you can shed on the situation. 

czefski

« Reply #5 on: Sat, May 08, 2021, 10:57 AM »
and do a cryptic quiz.

I forgot to send a drawing.  What is the cryptic quiz?  I've looked through the zine, the calendar, and all the music.  I know there is a particular thing we were told might come in handy, but I am not sure if that is it.  Thank you for any light you can shed on the situation.

I thought the drawing comment was cryptic, hadn't thought of the calendar. Aside from a comedy cock, I'm not a drawer so haven't entered.

Lavinia

« Reply #6 on: Sat, May 08, 2021, 11:53 AM »
and do a cryptic quiz.

Aw everyone can draw a _   if you are stuck just use a ruler!  Heres mine _____________________________ easily done on the computer that's me had three goes.  :)

I thought the drawing comment was cryptic, hadn't thought of the calendar. Aside from a comedy cock, I'm not a drawer so haven't entered.